Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Adoption

Adoption means a lot of different things to different people. To me the word has just about as many meanings. It means love and second chances. It means ultimate giving. It means selfless with unspeakable reward. It means lonelyness and unbelievable pain. It means fear and inner-strength. These are some of the things adoption means to me. I work with adoption almost everyday. I assist the adoption of many great horses. Here are three horses. I think are lovely. They can all be viewed on the BLM's wild horse website, under the Burns facility page.



Look at those eyes. They are wild! He would look great all slick and combed out. He is amazing.





This fellow is 15.2 hands. He has such a sweet, almost mellow face. I was told he was very calm while getting is pictures taken. I can't remember which herd he is from though. He has some strength to him doesn't he!





This guy is from Coyote Lakes. He is 15.3 hands. How I would love to able to bring him home. I really like everthing about him. He just flows-- doesn't he!


Well, in the grand scheme of daydreaming; this is one of my biggest. I have a lot of daydreams, but I kinda cherish this one.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day, night, and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment